2021-22 School Fees
TUITION FEES & RESOURCE FEES: 2020-2021
|Year Group||Total Tuition Fees (AED)||Term 1
4 Months (AED)
3 Months (AED)
3 Months (AED)
|Resource Fees (AED)
- Sibling discounts are offered at 10% for 2nd child and 15% for 3rd child.
- Payment options are available through bank transfer, cheques, cash, online through our Skiply App or contact our accounts department for personalized payment plan.
- Queries and requests can be mailed to email@example.com
- All Tuition and Transport fee payments must be made prior to the commencement of School. Term 2 and 3 PDC’s to be submitted along with Term 1 fee payment. The cheques are to be dated as per timelines specified in the above fee table.
- Please note that students will be permitted to start school only if fee payments are complete.
- Resource Fees:
- Resource fee for existing students in Grade 10, 11, 12 and 13 is AED 2500 for academic year 2021-2022.
- Please note: There will be an additional charge for external examinations.
- Tuition Fees:
- 1ST TERM FEES –
- Existing students – 15th to 30th August, 2021
- New Admissions – Before 30th June, 2021
- 2nd TERM FEES –
- Existing Students and New Admissions – 1st to 15th December, 2021
- 3rd TERM FEES –
- Existing Students and New Admissions – 15th to 30th March, 2022
- Uniform Fees and Uniform Store:
- Children must wear white sports shoes with white soles (Non-marking shoes and to be bought from outside).
- Children must wear school winter jackets only.
- Uniform Fees are non-refundable.
- The SIA Uniform Shop is located on the school campus.
- The uniform store has extra sizes (extra charges for the required sizes).