2017-18 School Fees
One of only two schools in Sharjah accredited by the British Schools Overseas and the British Schools of the Middle East
Attractive Sibling Discounts available
|Year Group||Tuition Term 1
4 months (AED)
|Tuition Term 2
3 months (AED)
|Tuition Term 3
3 months (AED)
|Total Tuition Fees (AED)||Resources & Activity Fees * (Non Refundable) (AED)||Arabic / Islamic (For Non Arabs Only) (AED)|
*Resource fee for existing students in Grade 10,11,12 and 13 is 2500AED for academic year 2017-18.
NOTE: Resources include Text Books, Exercise Books, Stationery, Art Materials & Work Sheets, Costume & Concert Production costs, Transportation for Field Trips to Dubai & Sharjah, Class Photo For information on sibling discounts please contact the Accounts Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment notes: The fees listed below must be paid at the time of acceptance of letter of admission:
1) Registration Fee
2) Resources and Activities Fees
3) Uniform Fees
4) Term 1 Transportation Fees (if applicable) Tuition Fee payment schedule for academic year 2017-2018
- 1ST TERM FEES – 1st to 15th of September 2017
- 2nd TERM FEES – 1st to 15th of January 2018
- 3rd TERM FEES – 1st to 15th of April 2018
- Fees can be paid by CASH , CHEQUES
- Cheques must be issued in favor of “Scholars Int’l Academy Pvt. School”
- No postdated cheques are accepted.
- Queries and requests can be mailed to email@example.com
- Fee counter timings: Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 12 noon and Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Assessment Fee – AED 200 (refundable against registration fee) due at the time of scheduling assessment.
Registration Fee – AED 700 (non-refundable) due 10 days after acceptance of admission letter is issued.